Skip to main content

Day 28~Thirty days of blog lovin' Finally in the flow!!


 
Hello lovely friends and family!




Thank you sooooooo much for hanging in there with me during my thirty days of blog lovin'!

Only two days to go and I feel like I'm finally finding my rhythm. 

I guess I've always been a late bloomer!

One of the things that I've been struggling with this month (big time) is the feeling of not being a capable enough (insert spectacular, extraordinary, breathtaking) writer with an impending deadline looming for the first 3 chapters of my book

I just realised I'm holding my breath while I'm writing about it. That's how uptight I've been!

So today two things happened.....

 one was that I came across the following quote that just hit me "Bam!!" as if Anais Nin wrote it just for me and sent in a time travel capsule for me to see, 
right when I needed it. 
Then I posted it on Facebook and lots of other people resonated with it too....
and I realised
once more
how alike we all are in our longings
and our imperfections....
Do these words speak to you too?
 
 “We do not grow absolutely, chronologically. We grow sometimes in one dimension, and not in another; unevenly. We grow partially. We are relative. We are mature in one realm, childish in another. The past, present, and future mingle and pull us backward, forward, or fix us in the present. We are made up of layers, cells, constellations.”
― Anaïs Nin —

 Today I was writing about finding stillness and the need for patience on our creative journey
 and all of a sudden after really absorbing these words and giving myself a break 

"Bam!" again!! 

I was in the flow and writing from my heart and 
NOT WORRYING ABOUT COMPARING MYSELF TO ANYONE ELSE!!!

Its okay to be wise in one area and not in another. Its okay to fall back one day and surge ahead another, to have moments of weakness and judgment and epiphany and inspiration. Its all okay and we are all enough just as we are. In fact, more than enough

necessary
integral
worthy
do you hear me?
I'm speaking to you ♥






Its all perfect ♥



and you are very groovy! Hope you are feeling it...much love Tracy♥ xoxoxo


Comments

Paula said…
Oh Tracy, your post is perfect timing for me. I really needed this. xo
Jenny Grant said…
You are spot on Tracy!! Love it and it was just what I needed to hear today:-)

I am really fascinated by stillness!! Energy in total harmony... like a spinning top that looks like it is still but is actually moving in hight speed but in absolut harmony... hard to achieve but when we do we are in a state of flow! I love those moments!

Keep going Tracy, you are an inspiration for us all... but only in your own speed. Make sure you receive energy and not only give!!

Cheers,
Jenny
patti said…
Your quotes made me smile Tracy! "It's all good!" (as my son would say!) Wishing you all power in your writing, it will be fantastic!